Mold in Building in Alexandria, VA
In Alexandria, Virginia a professional building that was used for storage for many years was found to have mold in all of the rooms. SERVPRO of McLean was called in to help with the situation and to remove the mold. SERVPRO of McLean arrived and was able to remove all contaminated items that could not be cleaned and to decontaminate all surfaces in a timely manner. SERVPRO of McLean made it "Like it never even happened". There was no trace of any mod and the area was dried completely to prevent the mold from growing back. The manager of the property was very happy with the job and was satisfied with how quickly the area was cleaned and safe for guests to return back into this space.