If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (703) 448-8444

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire in Kitchen in Arlington, VA

This customer in South Arlington, VA and called SERVPRO of McLean for help. This house in South Arlington, VA had a fire in their kitchen due to the stove. The fire caused significant smoke damage to the entire house and caused major damage to the entire kitchen and dinning room. SERVPRO of McLean arrived very quickly to the scene and helped to clean the entire house of the smoke damage. When the job was complete the home owners were very happy with the job that SERVPRO of McLean did and felt that the house was back to its original condition.