Commercial Fire Damage
In Arlington, Virginia this commercial property had a fire do to electrical wiring that was done wrong. The property managers called SERVPRO of McLean to come and clean the property and make it safe again. After they called and SERVPRO of McLean arrived they first cleaned the area affected by the fire. After the area was clean they then worked on cleaning the air quality on the property and removed all the smoke that had built up on the walls and in the air. The property managers were very happy with the quick response and how much we had helped them fix the area.